Yorkshire Sport Foundation learned its Q3 league placing in the Best Companies Live event in Manchester on Friday 18 August 2023.
- 9th in Yorkshire and Humber, up from 40th in 2022
- 3rd in Charities sector, 12th in 2022
- 15th in National Small Companies, 48th in 2022
- CEO Nigel Harrison also took part on the main stage panel on Leading with purpose with Dan Walker.
Best Companies announce quarterly league tables, allowing organisations to benchmark themselves against others who take part in the process.
YSF were proud to hear in August that we have been recognised as having “world class” levels of staff engagement. The three-star rating is the highestaccreditation from Best Companies, who recognise excellence in the workplace and use feedback from employee surveys. The accreditation builds on the one-star, ‘Very Good’ status we achieved in 2022.
In the survey, our team told Best Companies that:
- 100% are proud to work for us
- 100% believe our organisation is run on strong values and principles
- 96% love working for the organisation
- 85% believe working for us is good for their personal growth
Best Companies say their aim is to help make places of work better, and that employees who feel truly engaged are happier, more productive, and more invested in an organisation’s success.
To recognise the very best organisations in workplace engagement, companies are ranked on one or more of the prestigious Best Companies Lists which showcase the very best, nationally, regionally and in their sector.
Nigel Harrison, Chief Executive Officer of Yorkshire Sport Foundation, commented: “We’re thrilled to achieve the accreditation from Best Companies.
“It’s recognition for the whole team. Everyone helps build and take ownership of ways to make our working culture better. This helps us to be the best we can be for our partners.
“I’m very proud to lead a team of excellent people who have made this possible.”